If in reality Your life is perfect! You have the perfect family (whatever that happens to be), You have the perfect relationship. You own your dream business or have the perfect career. You have a balance of time that enables you to do all the things in life your heart desires. You practically glow with measurable and increasing growth in all areas. Hey, you have everything worked out (I want to congratulate your coach!) – and you have stumbled across this site by accident and can now get back to achieving more and kite-boarding over the rest of them, living your amazing fantastic existance.
If that’s not the case, I invite you to read on…
Some people don’t understand the very nature of a coach and scoff at the seeming expense. Let them. They are not your competition. Your competition are those who already have a coach, because it’s a massively growing necessity for achieving ‘edge’ and growth in the business community at many levels now, not just amongst the C-Seats. And besides, You want more. You want to to grow and develop, don’t you!
Also, for those who think they don’t need a coach, it’s often because they haven’t considered just how much NOT having a coach has prevented them from having. What not having a coach has actually cost them in the past, is costing them now and will cost them in the future! The very nature of having a coach is designed to GET YOU MORE, not keep you wth less…You want more of the good stuff, don’t you!
Some people think that because they believe they can motivate themselves then they don’t need a coach. Well, as I say to my clients, it’s not always down to lack of motivation. A great coach can see into your ‘blind side’! What aren’t you noticing, that a good coach will notice for you, inform you of and help fix? Do you want someone checking your ‘blind side’ for you?
What I Can Do For You As Your Success Coach.
You will have direct access to me as your coach, downloads and more!
Imagine working towards all of your job, relationship, health and fitness and life goals with me coaching you, guiding you every step of the way! Plus, you have someone making you accountable which is the lead #1 reason why people don’t achieve their goals alone! When people are only accountable to themselves they give up or get lazy or go off track.
‘It isn’t just what achieving goals get for you, it’s who you become in the achieving of them!’
Consistency is the key. In any goal you achieved in the past you may notice looking back, that your consistency of attitude, belief and action led you towards that success. Goals fail when you fail to be consistent which is why I put together a consistency plan in 12 week and 26 week chunks for you.It is measurable, structured though flexible, challenging and BS-free.
You either want it or you don’t! Look around you. Make your choice now because time doesn’t wait for You!
You will be drawing from my years of experience and NLP Hypnosis skills and my personalised Goal Achievement Launch plan of action that has led other people towards consistent success. Let me help you develop and achieve even more than you thought possible! For my guide to choosing the right coach click HERE.
Schedule A Free 30 Minute Consultation Chat.
Quick Guide to Picking the right coach for you!
- Ensure your coach knows the right questions to ask you at EXACTY the right moment!
- A Master Practitioner of NLP from a world class training establishment is a good choice. A good indicator is the initial consultation and any questionnaire an accountability task they may set you before accepting you as a continued client
- Do you like them? Do you have a good rapport with them because it is an important investment in yourself.
- Some coaches have an inflexibility of style (i.e. one size fits all approach) So be sure they know how to get the best from you!
- Ensure your coach is trained in Hypnosis and NLP!
- …or atleast understands how goals are actually achieved! (Anyone who thinks goals are consciously achieved will fail to help you achieve your goals and I can explain why in a consultation with you)
- If you like flyers and diagrams to colour in as coaching homework,
- (yes, I have come across this) I am not your coach. I don’t offer a ‘one size fits all approach’. Yes having kinaesthtic and visuals are key but in a bespoke format. I take all of my clients seriously and this is about spending time achieving and actioning (not colouring in). We are not all made the same and you cannot fit your dreams onto a pie chart!
- Ensure your coach attends consistent learning and self development programs of their own and walks their talk!
- Trust your instincts – are they congruent? Do they walk their talk and value coaching themselves? A National Council for Hypnotherapy for example, expects full insurance and high level of training and additionally, a high number of hours of CPD (continual personal development) per annum and is a good indicator of quality. I am MNCH registered and CNHC. To add – Tony Robins, one of the world’s most renowned and successful coaches, has several coaches himself.